Friday, January 7, 2011

Entering the homestretch!

Yikes!  I really need to get better at posting more often!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!  We were lucky to spend time both here with my family and in KC with Joey's.  I love the holidays and being able to spend time with loved ones -- just kept picturing a baby being at next year's celebrations (yeaah!).   Baby Hajduch was spoiled already with the wonderful gifts we received in his/her anticipation :)

I had every intention of sending out a Christmas card this year, but I just never got fully around to it.  Here are a few photos of my photoshoot attempt with the pups.  I think I probably took about 15 different photos and these are literally the best ones :)  Don't let them fool you, they are not always this cute.....


Preslie (sitting); Nala (laying)
They are both watching TV instead of looking at the camera

Nala looks like I am making her do the worst thing ever

I did a belly photoshoot this past weekend --- it was a lot of fun and I think will be a good keepsake for the pregnancy :)  Can't wait to get the photos back and share them with you all.

Had a Dr's appt on Wednesday and everything is continuing to run smoothly!  Measuring right on track... hard to believe there are only 7 1/2 weeks left until March 1!!  I am beginning to get soooo excited and am very anxious to meet him/her.  I think I am back to thinking it is a girl, which means nothing but the fact that it is obvious I have no clue what it is (considering I've been flip-flopping the entire pregnancy)!  Daddy has thought girl since the beginning, so we'll see if he knows what he's talking about ;)

Still feeling good (minus sleeping and heartburn), but I really can't complain.  We started our childbirth classes last night and have 3 more of them to complete.  It actually was really helpful and will hopefully make me feel a little more relaxed when that time comes!!

That's all for now -- will hopefully post belly photos here soon!

Happy 2011 to all our family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment