Monday, February 7, 2011

READY!

THREE WEEKS TO GO!
 
I have a feeling, these next few weeks are going to feel like the slowest ever.  I have reached the point where I am just READY!  I told Joey on Saturday -- "ok, I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore." haha.  I also feel like today would be a great day for Baby H to arrive if he/she would like to come early, because the house is all clean, every piece of laundry is done, the dogs both got baths, teeth brushed, and nails clipped yesterday, hospital bag is packed, and the nursery is now 99% finished (other 1% will be finished once we know the gender and we can make it look more boyish or girlish)!  :) 
 
 
Crib and Armoire (view from the doorway)

Crib and lanterns we hung this weekend

Teddy Bear on the dresser is Joey's from when he was little... name is Sammy Bear :)

Rocker, changing table, and funky lamp.  Will add baby's initial to the wall once we know if it will be an "E" or "B" :)
 
Now that we are 37 weeks, the baby is considered full term and therefore, doctor said I could go at anytime!  Crazy to think there is a full sized newborn baby in my stomach (although it is very believable with how large my stomach is).  I noticed the baby had "dropped" on Friday of last week and I am now carrying him/her much lower... just a sign we are getting closer! :) 
 
Two of my best friends hosted a baby shower last weekend and baby received some really great things!  He/she is already extremely spoiled!  We are so lucky to have so many great friends... thanks to all those who were able to come!  I had a blast at the shower -- it was themed green and brown just like the nursery and we played some pretty fun games!  It was wonderful and I am so lucky -- thanks Kristin and Colleen!! 
 
Collen, myself, and Kristin at the shower.
 
 
I have another shower this upcoming weekend which I am really excited about as well!  This one is hosted by my Aunt Christie and cousins Emilie and Meredith.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!
 
This week on the to do list is to get a pediatrician figured out for the baby.  We have a couple of options, but just need to nail one down.
 
Thanks for everyone's support throughout this entire pregnancy -- Joey and I are very blessed and thankful to have so many wonderful people in our lives! :)
 
Please continue to keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy rest of the pregnancy, delivery, and recovery!  

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the room! it looks great.
    Enjoy the last couple of weeks (if that) :) and if we make it up to iowa i will definitely have to stop and see baby hajduch!!!

    ReplyDelete