Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Anticipated Belly Watch

So many have been pestering me to upload photos of my growing belly (and it is DEFINITELY growing)!   I have to admit, I'm not quite comfortable uploading them to facebook, so I figure the blog will be the best way to share.

So here it goes!  Joey and I do our best to take photos every few weeks, so we'll start from the beginning...

The proud daddy-to-be the day we found out :) Yes, we took multiple tests (I think 7 total...)

13 weeks

15 weeks

20 weeks

21 weeks

And, the most recent (tonight), 23 1/2 weeks
So there we have it!  Baby is growing and becoming more and more active every day!  I haven't been able to sleep very well the past few nights, and when I wake up and try to go back to bed, baby is going CRAZY!!  Hopefully we can get these nights and days switched around come time for the little one's arrival :) 

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with Joey and the pups -- our furniture for the new basement arrives tomorrow (and I have the day off -- yeah!), along with a new sofa for upstairs.  Things are definitely coming together around here... just in time too :)

<3 Carlie




1 comment: