Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Turkey week!

Happy Turkey week everyone!  In honor of the greatest TV show on earth (Friends), the Thanksgiving holiday, and baby Hajduch, here's a fun clip for you (I happen to find even more humor in this now!) www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvw-G4J4Y2c

So I realized today that I only have this week and next week, and then we will be in our THIRD trimester already... crazy!

Belly is continuing to grow... the nurse at my checkup last week tried comforting me when I saw the scale by saying: "Keep in mind you have winter clothes on now and they weigh more."  I understand what she was trying to say, but really, that is no comfort at all!  Although I can't complain, being pregnant in the winter I've decided is the best -- leggings and uggs every day... yes please!

26 weeks


Joey and I continue to throw names back and forth.  I can say that we do currently have one boy's name that we shockingly are in agreement with, but girls names we are stumped.  I keep trying to come up with new ones, but none of them seem to pass his stamp of approval too.  I know we have time, but hopefully we can eventually agree on one! :)

We continue to feel so blessed and definitely have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season! :)

Wishing all our loved ones a very safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO with you on the leggings and Uggs thing! you look great by the way....happy early thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Carlie! You are too cute. I love your blog and your pictures. I'm so happy for you and your amazing little family :) Glad things are going so well and I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks :)

    ReplyDelete